My business hasn't always been successful.
I've doubted myself, wondered how bills were going to be paid and thought about quitting more than I'd like to admit. You're not alone.
I sought out tutorials, took workshops and invested in educating myself on how to thrive as a photographer but I needed something more. I needed something designed for me.
You're not like anyone else, so why waste your time looking at what other local photographers are doing?
Why stalk the people you admire in an attempt to copy their style and business model?
I offer one-on-one mentoring both in person and online for photographers and small business owners because I don't want you to make the mistakes I made. Whether you're curious about film and thinking about transitioning into the hybrid world, or you're desiring to be profitable doing what you love, I'm here for you.
1:1 Mentoring is for you if you relate with the following:
- Don't get many inquiries and when I do, they book someone else.
- Can't find my dream clients (or rather, they don't find me!).
- I don't know how to market myself in my area!
- My inbox rarely gets anything...
- Honestly, I don't even know where to begin, I need a strategy that fits me!
- Instagram's algorithm took my clients away.
- Marketing? I'm bad at it.
- How do I use SEO for my business?
- I'm stuck! But I am ready to take this business to the next level.
Because TRENDS DON'T PAY BILLS!
Discover your potential to book dream clients!
- After you book a session, I'll email you some details about our video call.
- After our date/time is set, I'll send you a questionnaire so I can get to know you better.
- Yours answers will help me create a strategy to take your business to the next level.
- We'll meet on video call, answer your questions, and go through your priorities + strengths of your business.
- I'll follow up with notes and steps to take right away from our call.
In person workshops
There is something magical about coming together in one room with a group of creatives who all share the same passion: creating beauty.
This workshop is not just for photographers, although there will be two photo assignments at the end of the workshop that will add to your portfolio.
This is for anyone who is interested in having a sustainable creative business.
If you're interested in knowing more about the workshop, click below for details.