Inspiration for the Weekend
- This devotional on how we should not waste our time but rather use it in light of eternity
- Christianity Today's review of Gone Girl
- The Photographer' Manifesto by Ben Sasso
- The Luminous Portrait by Elizabeth Messina
- Pictures of Melanie Griffith and her pet Lion in the 70s
This quote from CS Lewis: "To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.”
This passage from Scripture: "Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at God’s right hand. Think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth. For you died to this life, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God."
—Colossians 3:1-3 (NLT)
What's inspiring you lately?