The Wedding Experience
Thank you so much for your interest in my work!
It's such a huge compliment and I'm glad you're here. Hopefully, we can work together to cross photography off your wedding planning to-do list.
Beautiful light drives my work. Light is the perfect canvas for beautiful portraits that capture emotion and real connections.
That's why I love outdoor weddings with plenty of natural light. I believe in building a connection with my brides. When you are comfortable with me, you allow me to capture the real you. That's why I make sure we are the perfect fit so you can have the best experience possible. Brides that pay attention to details and love to smile are my favorite. If you want to learn more about my offerings, I would love to sit down with you and show you my work in person or set up a video chat date!
I want to let you know that I speak both English and Spanish fluently and have wedding experience in various cultures internationally. If you need any of this information in Spanish, I am more than happy to help you with that. Brides typically book me 6-12 months in advance so please get in touch as soon as you have set a date!
1. You fill the contact form and send it my way.
Once I receive your email, we schedule a meeting in person or via FaceTime. I listen to your love story, discuss your perfect wedding and what package fits your needs.
2. Once you pick your package and say yes to the photographer, we make it official! You send me the signed agreement along with the $500 retainer.
3. We plan the engagement session! We talk wardrobes, possible locations and what your dream engagement session looks like.
4. The wedding day finally arrives. Between getting ready, family formals and romantic portraits—my goal is to capture every moment of your special day.
5. Your wedding gallery is delivered 4-6 weeks after your wedding date. You order prints, albums or other tangible heirlooms of your day. A USB arrives along with your products to display in your home.
6. As a lifetime photographer, every other milestone beyond your happily ever after is an opportunity to keep telling your story. This is my goal as a photographer, to document those special moments!
To see more Wedding galleries, visit the blog
Your Legacy Begins Here
I believe photography is meant to be tangible—that's your legacy, what you leave behind. I create art out of the photographs we make together. I design albums that your children and children's children will someday hold.
The timeless designs are meant to be cherished years down the road!